Tuesday, September 27, 2016

3D Animation | Short 360 Degree Film | Epic Arena Warriors - Another 360 Degree 3D Animation! LOL

So, I made this 360° 3D animation, so I can use the actions that I have created for my base character rig (skeleton). The animation was done using Blender. The action editor makes it possible to blend actions very easily.
This animation method is much easier and faster than the more precise keyframe-by-keyframe method, but does look more artificial. The animation ends up looking more like a game than a movie.
Anyway, I took inspiration from Dragon Ball, fighting video games and Final Fantasy. During the development of the fight coreography, I tried to make it seem like a turn based fighting game.
Here it is, enjoy:


More content coming soon! :)
-Metapixelatron-

No comments:

Post a Comment